Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun with Grammy & Pa

Where did December go? Seriously...how is January more than half way gone? Time is flying...I guess we've been having fun. Grammy & Pa visited for Christmas. The kids had a blast. Grammy helped Penny make some snowflakes for our back windows.
 Pa helped Porter eat...faster Pa!
 It was a great visit!
 Look at those smiles :) They make me smile!
 I swear Porter owns more than just this one outfit...but it was so cute, with Santa on the tush, that I couldn't help but wash it every other day so he could wear it again!
 Look at these Thompson men...they had a great Christmas!
 Little show off!
 Playing Pat-A-Cake with Grammy...again!
 Playing with the manger...I keep meaning to take a picture- since the Princess Castle arrived in our home on Christmas day, Jesus, Mary and Joseph have upgraded from the stable to the Castle :) I love hearing Penny as she tells baby Jesus that it's time for bed!
 Cookies for Penny & Porter!
 Decorating cookies is fun!
 Happy boys!
Thanks so much Grammy & Pa for making the trip to PA for the holidays! Can't wait to see you again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment