Monday, May 19, 2014

Lucky #7

Seven years ago, we said "I do." 
Today, we celebrated with family dinner and watched our wedding video with the kids.
Watching the video and reliving all those happy memories was even more fun with the kids. Remembering those who aren't with us anymore...seeing how we've all changed over the past seven years...it's so nice to remember all of it. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us back then and especially those who continue to stand by us.
RC- I can safely say I love you more and more every day. Watching you father- so calm to my crazy. The way you patiently teach the kids to be better and stronger and more confident. You are my better half. 
I love you! Can't wait to see where the next 7 and 70 years take us. Happy lucky #7! 




No comments:

Post a Comment