Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lehigh Valley Buddy Walk 2015

We had a great time Buddy Walking with Devan's Designer Genes at the velodrome this weekend! The kids had a blast. I love seeing Porter and Devan together. They were into the characters and the petting zoo this year. Porter got a little fresh with Elsa though. He leaned in for a kiss and Devan pulled him away 😉I love seeing our big girls play. Penny gave me a recap of her day with Kendall to my dad and it had me cracking up: "It was so fun! We got our faces and arms painted and our nails painted. We rode the train and played airplanes while we ran up and down the ramp, but we made sure not to get hit by the train. I even petted a snake and Kendall held it. There was an iguana too, but we didn't want to touch that!"
We are so lucky that an extra chromosome introduced us to this amazing family. Spending time catching up with Kelly is good for this mamma's heart- she is a lifter-upper! And Erik is a fierce advocate. We think they rock!
Pax enjoyed his first Buddy Walk! Nana and Aunt Becky made it all possible...it takes a bill right now and I couldn't have done it without them! Can't wait for the CHOP walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment