Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good Night 2015!

Good night 2015! It's been a great one. 
From Porter starting to walk, to welcoming Paxton, to Penny starting kindergarten, it's been quite a year. Watching their sibling relationships develop has been my favorite part of the year. Watching Penny and Porter playing games and doing shows makes my heart so full and happy. Seeing them with Paxton is a joy! Three new cousins joined our families this year and we've had fun seeing the babies grow. Once again, our family and friends surrounded us during Buddy Walk- with extra special appearances from all of Porter's grandparents, aunts and cousins and most of his uncles too. You have no idea what your support means to us! Thank you for being part of our team! 
These three inspire me to want to be better. So in 2016, I want to choose happy. I want to run more miles, drink more wine, disconnect more, make more time for friends. I want to let my kids be kids and help them explore their world. I want adventure. I want them to dream big! I want to say thank you more and I'm sorry less. I want to love harder. 
Good night 2015! Thanks for the amazing memories! Can't wait to see where 2016 takes us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment